Clean Getaway Travel
1810 Iberville, New Orleans, OA, 70112
phone 305 240-1816,[email protected]
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The purchase of any travel services offered by Clean Getaway Travel/Embrace the World Tours constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and Clean Getaway Travel/Embrace the World Tours, and represents your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
$500.00 per person non refundable deposit is due at the time of the booking.
50% of total trip cost is due by April 1st 2017
Payment in full is due by August 1st 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following contains trip information you will need. It also outlines the policies and procedures of Clean Getaway Travel. Please read carefully.
- Traveler(s) are responsible for checking their documents and itineraries upon receipt. Call Clean Getaway Travel immediately if you see any discrepancies or have any questions.
- Traveler(s) are responsible for reconfirming airline reservations before travel: 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory for international flights. Failure to use all ticketed segments may result in automatic canceling of all continuing and return flights. Duplicate bookings may result in automatic canceling of all flights.
- It is recommended that all travelers check in at the airport 1-1/2 to 2 hours in advance for domestic flights and 2-1/2 to 3 hours for international flights.
- Security and flight issues can be accessed at www.faa.gov and through the various individual airline web sites (see below).
- Documents: Domestic –– valid government issued photo ID. International –– Clean Getaway Travel/Embrace the World Tours recommend that each traveler obtain a passport or visa (if applicable). Certain Caribbean destinations, Mexico, Canada require a minimum of certified birth certificate with raised seal issued by government agency and a driver’s license. It is the traveler(s) responsibility to obtain necessary documents and releases Clean Getaway Travel from liability for incomplete, invalid or lack of proper documents.
- For international country entry requirements, traveler warnings, and advisories, it is recommended that traveler(s) call the Travel Advisory Section of the US State Department (202-647-5225) or access the State Department’s on-line travel advisory service at www.state.gov/travelinformation/travelwarnings.
- Customs Information: Please visit the Customs Dept. website at www.customs.gov. Prescriptive Medicines: It is recommended that all prescription medicines be kept in original bottles and only enough taken to be consumed while traveling. A printout from your pharmacy for all prescriptions, stating their use is recommended.
- For medical information about vaccines, diseases, etc. for the countries you are visiting, call your county health department and/or physician. To obtain Center for Disease Control information: Phone (404-332-4559) or access their website at www.cdc.gov/travel.
CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL/Embrace the World Tours CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellations made before 90 days will qualify for a full refund minus a $250.00 service charge and the $500.00 non refundable deposit. Thereafter, per person cancellation fees are: Any cancellation made between 90 and 30 days prior to trip will qualify for a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 30 days of departure.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
TRAVELERS SHALL HOLD CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL HARMLESS AND NOT HOLD CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OMISSIONS, ERRORS, OR ACTS (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) COMMITTED BY ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER, THEIR SUB-SUPPLIERS, OR EMPLOYEES. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) ANY INTERNET SUPPLIER, HOTEL/RESORT, CAR RENTAL AGENCY, AIRLINE, RAIL PASS SUPPLIER, MOTORCOACH COMPANY, TOUR OPERATOR, OR VACATION PACKAGER. CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE SERVICES, QUALITY, OR PRODUCTS OF ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER, THEIR SUB-SUPPLIERS OR EMPLOYEES OR THEIR QUALITY OF SERVICE, PRODUCTS, RATES, BOOKINGS, RESERVATIONS, CONNECTIONS, SCHEDULING OR SAFE HANDLING OF TRAVELER(S) PERSONAL BELONGINGS, OR THEIR SAFETY/SECURITY PROCEDURES FOR TRAVELER(S). TRAVELER(S) SHALL HOLD CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLIER FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY/ALL DOMESTIC AND/OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS, BREACH OF CONTRACT, FAILURE TO PROVIDE PAID-FOR RESERVATIONS, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS THAT RESULT IN (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)LOSS/ DAMAGE/ DELAY/ INCONVENIENCE / INJURY TO TRAVELER(S). CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INSOLVENCY, RECEIVERSHIP, BANKRUPTCY, LIQUIDATION, OR SIMILAR CONDITION (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) OF ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER.
TRAVELERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND HOLDING SAFE ALL SUPPLIER DOCUMENTS/TRAVEL DOCUMENTS/ MONEY/TRAVELERS CHECKS/CREDIT CARDS BEFORE/DURING TRAVEL, CONTACTING HEALTH PROFESSIONALS REGARDING INOCULATION AND VACCINE REQUIREMENTS, OBTAINING THE NECESSARY INOCULATIONS AND VACCINES. TRAVELER(S) WILLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY RELEASE CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CHECKING AND VERIFYING EXISTING FLIGHT SCHEDULES, ALL PASSPORT / VISA / VACCINATION AND/OR OTHER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH DESTINATION OR STOP-OVER DESTINATION EN ROUTE.
TRAVELER(S) SHALL HOLD CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING OUT OF OUR CONTROL BEFORE/ DURING/ AFTER TRAVEL THAT CAUSES TRAVELER INCONVENIENCES, PAIN OR SUFFERING SUCH AS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) EXPECTED/KNOWN OR UNEXPECTED/UNKNOWN TRIP INTERRUPTIONS/ DELAYS, DOCUMENTS LOST IN TRANSIT FROM SUPPLIER TO CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL OR TO CLIENT FROM CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL, SAFETY AND SECURITY ISSUES AND CONDITIONS TO/AT/FROM DESTINATION(S), TRAVELER(S) COMPLIANCE WITH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS, ANY AND ALL INCURRED INJURIES, DAMAGES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, INCONVENIENCES CAUSED BY (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) SUPPLIERS, CIVIL / SOCIAL/ LABOR UNREST AND/OR DISPUTES, CLIMATIC WEATHER CONDITIONS, ACTS OF GOD, TERRORIST ACTIVITIES, CONDITION OF SUPPLIER EQUIPMENT, CONSTRUCTION FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES, HOTEL/ RESORT/ SHIP/ VEHICLE/ PLANE CONDITIONS, JUDGMENT ERRORS BY A SUPPLIER/ SUB-SUPPLIER/ OR ANY SUPPLIER EMPLOYEES, ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS/ CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DO NOT ALLOW TRAVEL TO TAKE PLACE, ABNORMAL CONDITIONS OR DEVELOPMENTS, ANY RISKS OR CONDITIONS (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) TAKING PLACE BEFORE/ DURING/ AFTER TRAVEL OR ANY OTHER ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR CONDITIONS.
Buyer accepts responsibility and all expenses associated with checks failing to clear or canceled credit card transactions.
Clean Getaway Travel reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason, in which case a full refund will be issued to all participants, but will not be held responsible for any consequential of additional expenses incurred by the traveler in anticipation of the canceled trip.
All trips are subject to additional fuel supplements as warranted by current conditions at the time of final payment. The price of all International trips is based on tariffs and exchange rates currently in effect or as noted in the itinerary pricing. If warranted, price adjustments will be determined prior to collection of final payment.
Clean Getaway Travel and their suppliers reserve the right to substitute accommodations when necessary. In cases where the operator may make a hotel substitution a comparable class of hotel will be used. Their perspective governments officially rate all hotels. Accommodations are based on two persons sharing a twin-bedded room with private bath or shower, at the selected hotel. In many cases, single rooms, though assuring privacy, are in most instances small and not as well situated as double rooms.
Clean Getaway Travel will not be held responsible for any cancellation of activities for any reason. In the event of inclement weather as it relates to affected activities, every effort will be made to reschedule when possible, or substitute another comparable activity at the our discretion.
It is understood that Clean Getaway Travel is not responsible in any way for the health or safety of any traveler, and it is their sole responsibility to manage their affairs and take every precaution to insure their safety and health while traveling. Many Clean Getaway Travel vacations are adventure oriented and have explicit risks associated with the activity, it is the sole responsibility of the traveler to manage their participation and be aware of their abilities in relation to the activity. By embarking upon his/her travel/event, the traveler/participant voluntarily assumes all risks. Completing registration for trip, receipt of tickets, reservations, or package after issuance shall constitute consent to the above and an agreement on your part to convey the contents hereof to your travel companions.
Clean Getaway Travel reserves the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason.
Clean Getaway Travel offers roommate matching as a courtesy to clients, however we can accept NO responsibility for roommate compatibility. We will match you with a participant of your same sex, and we will try to match you with someone close to your age, but we cannot guarantee that this will occur.
Clean Getaway Travel strongly suggests that you purchase travel insurance for your trip. We will be happy to help you with this. Your signature below acknowledges that it was offered.
IT IS THE POLICY OF CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL TO ONLY MAKE OFFLINE RESERVATIONS FOR CLIENTS WHO AGREE TO AND SIGN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WHO, IF APPLICABLE, HAVE COMPLETED AND SIGNED A CREDIT AUTHORIZATION FORM.
PERSONS MAKING ONLINE PURCHASES MAY CONSIDER THEMSELVES DULY INFORMED.
BY SIGNING BELOW, THE SIGNOR ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND VERIFIES THAT HE/SHE IS ACTING AS A REPRESENTATIVE FOR HIM/HER SELF AND FOR ALL TRAVEL COMPANIONS AND HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO SIGN FOR HIM/HER SELF AND FOR ALL TRAVEL COMPANIONS.
CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DISPUTES OR ACTIONS TAKEN BY FELLOW TRAVELERS ARISING DUE TO THE SIGNOR AGREEING TO AND SIGNING THIS CONTRACT. ANY DISPUTES OR RESULTING ACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE SIGNOR AND TRAVELING COMPANION(S). SIGNOR ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT IS HIS/HER RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM COMPANION TRAVELER(S) OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO GIVE THEM A SIGNED COPY SHOWING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH THEY SHALL BE BOUND.CLEAN GETAWAY TRAVEL/YOGA ON TE BEACH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUING SEPARATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO EACH TRAVELER BOOKED/LISTED UNDER ONE RESERVATION.
I, the undersigned, have read and understand all the terms and conditions and agree with them.
Trip Dates: _______________________
Printed Name: _______________________________________________________
Signature: ______________________________________ Date: _____________
Terms and Conditions (printable version)