As we say goodbye to 2017, take a moment and think about things that no longer serve you:
- Leave behind feelings of unworthiness, not being good enough, and limiting beliefs.
- Leave behind hurt feelings, disappointment, sadness, and anything that took you away from love.
- Leave behind people who detract from you rather than those that enhance you.
Say THANK YOU for all of it – the great love, to the scary fear, and everything in between for what it brought to your life. You are a different person than you were on January 1, 2017, so each experience has brought you to this moment.
Once you have released what no longer serves you, take some deep breaths, give yourself a hug for being courageous in releasing what no longer serves you, and get ready to step into living an even more meaningful life in 2018. I am not a New Year’s Resolution person, but I do like to set intentions for the upcoming year on what I want to experience and feel during the upcoming year.
I start off in generalities on how I want to feel: loved, happy, healthy, etc. and then what kind of experiences I want to have. So as you move forward into the new year…
- Be open to living with an open heart, open mind, and open arms
- Be open to living with kindness, compassion, and love as your guiding light
- Be open to receiving magical experiences throughout the year.
- Be courageous and move past your fears.
My wish for you in 2018 is to KNOW and FEEL that you are deeply loved and cared for. That this journey around the sun provides you with loving relationships; happy travels; meaningful, fun, and abundant work; heartfelt health; a safe and cozy home-base; someone to offer you the perfect hug to celebrate with and ease your sorrows; and just enough contrast to keep you focused on what you love and deserve in your life.
Wishing you magic and miracles.
I choose to show up daily with love as my guide.
Words to Live By
“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier.'”
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
“Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true.”
~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
Sounds for the Soul